Saturday, May 26, 2012

Someday

Someday I won't have any handprints on the walls.
Someday my laundry room will not look like a natural disaster zone
Someday I will be able to sleep in.
Someday there will be no more curfews.
Someday my Saturdays won't include soccer fields.
Someday the dishes won't seem like they go on forever.
Someday I won't get a call from the school saying that my kid missed a class.
Someday I can make a meal and it will last the week.

There are a million "somedays", but there are even more "nows" that I will cherish. I love being a mom and if that means that my life is hectic and I feel like I am spread thin with everything that needs to be done........so be it. I would rather take my life now than the "somedays".

So, to all mom's out there with children still at home - enjoy what you've got now.......they grow up way too fast..........love the chaos........love the messes.........love the hard times.........love them!

1 comment: